Presentation Skills - 11th & 12th May
In a workshop environment you will plan, prepare, practice and deliver a number of presentations. With trainer feedback, peer feedback and personal reflection you will learn how to use new tricks and increase confidence to enhance your delivery and engage audiences. Throughout the programme, you will be able to use your own presentations as examples.
Who should attend?
Anyone who requires to carry out Presentations in their workplace.
What will you learn?
As a result of this training, you will be able to:
• Demonstrate increased confidence and professionalism when presenting
• Plan and prepare presentations effectively
• Focus on the key issues of your message
• Engage the audience with enthusiasm and clear communication
• Handle difficult topics and people with confidence
• Use visuals correctly to increase impact
• Use positive language adding variety of tone, humour and silence
• Channel nervous energy to improve outcomes
• Perfect your personal style
What will it cover?
• Building Confidence
• Delivery Skills
• Managing Audiences
• Visuals and Props
• Personal Action Planning
Who will benefit?
Individuals at all levels who are required to speak in front of others. Those who wish to project a professional image and develop their skills and confidence.
Style of Training
The style of the workshop is interactive, with individual and team activities. It will give delegates every opportunity to apply the learning points to their own style of presentations.
2 DAY COURSE
Location: YMCA Derby
Date and Time: 11th & 12th May 8.45am-5pm
Investment: £300+vat per delegate (Breakfast cobs, lunch and refreshments provided)
To Book: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Published 12th November 2019