Leadership Skill Building – 11th August
August 11 @ 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Leadership Skill Building including Myers Briggs Type Indicator profiling, motivation and delegation.
The MBTI Interpretive Report for Organisations contains
– The effects of an individual’s work style and preferences in work settings
– Preferred styles of communication
– Preferred approach to problem-solving
The MBTI Interpretive Report for Organisations can be used
– Improving communication
– Developing leadership
– Enhancing problem-solving
• Why study motivation?
• Understanding ‘motivators’ and ‘satisfiers’
• Being aware of individual differences
• Why delegate?
• Barriers to effective delegation
• Understanding the different levels of delegation
• Delegation strategies & your personal delegation style
• Dealing with resistance and disagreement
Investment: £230+vat per delegate (Breakfast cobs, lunch and refreshments provided)
To Book: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org