Handling Difficult People and Situations
October 14 @ 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Often we perceive that dealing with people will be difficult. On this one day programme we explore why this is the case and provide tools and techniques to change our thinking and improve communication.
£150+vat including breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
• Difficult people or difficult situations?
• Cultural aspects of dealing with people
• Managing emotions when dealing with difficult people
• Getting positive responses when dealing with people
• Communication – questioning and listening skills
• The Way it is model
• Tools and Techniques to deal with difficult people
Benefits to individual:
• Recognise their contribution to creating difficult people
• Explore what causes people to be difficult
• Explore Cultural aspects that may affect communication
Benefits to organisation:
• Positive communication in workplace
• People have confidence to deal with a wide variety of situations
• Emotions in the workplace are dealt with in a positive manner.
Investment: £150+vat per delegate (Breakfast cobs, lunch and refreshments provided)
To Book: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org