Coaching for High Performance
February 11, 2021 @ 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Coaching is a skill that we can use in all walks of life especially our working life. It is a valuable tool to support others in their growth and development.
This course provides the tools, techniques and confidence to be a great coach, supporting team’s growth and development for better performance and maximising the team’s potential.
£150+vat including lunch.
• What we mean by Coaching and it’s benefits
• How Coaching differs from Mentoring and counselling
• Tools and techniques for Coaching
• Practicing Coaching – building confidence
• The Coaching Environment and Conversation
Benefit to individual:
• Knows when it is appropriate to Coach Colleagues
• Has tool and techniques to use when coaching
• Is confident in their ability to Coach
Benefit to organisation:
• Has Coaches that can be used to Coach throughout the Organisation
• Other individuals can be developed
• A common understanding of Coaching and Mentoring
• Confident coaches with a range of tools and techniques
Investment: £150+vat per delegate (Breakfast cobs, lunch and refreshments provided)
To Book: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org