Presentation Skills - 11th & 12th May
In a workshop environment you will plan, prepare, practice and deliver a number of presentations. With trainer feedback, peer feedback and personal reflection you will learn how to use new tricks and increase confidence to enhance your delivery and engage audiences. Throughout the programme, you will be able to use your own presentations as examples.
Who should attend?
Anyone who requires to carry out Presentations in their workplace.
What will you learn?
As a result of this training, you will be able to:
• Demonstrate increased confidence and professionalism when presenting
• Plan and prepare presentations effectively
• Focus on the key issues of your message
• Engage the audience with enthusiasm and clear communication
• Handle difficult topics and people with confidence
• Use visuals correctly to increase impact
• Use positive language adding variety of tone, humour and silence...